Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally A New Post

I took off the with the Central Youth Group this past weekend to camp Hargis in Chelsea, AL for their annual fall retreat. I was quite wet but I enjoyed getting to know all the youth and the worship time. I've posted some pictures below of all the festivities. The theme was "Is He With You", a spin off of the Gatorade commercials. You find several of the CYM commercials here: CYM YouTube Page




Group Picture




Annual Football Game (It was slightly muddy). Will (the youth minister) was a bit too clean but this was soon rectified in the picture below.






View from the cabins

3 comments:

  1. You finally posted something new! Way to go, Clark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought perhaps you would have posted something new,aka bulldogs beat rebs(team up north)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks it's time for a update!

    ReplyDelete